Drop by the Steampunk Cookery website.

Monday, January 3, 2011

A Preview of Things to Come

Remember: It's always fun in the kitchen.
This lovely new month of January, I will be bringing to you many things. Most prominently, the recipes and a wrap-up of the State Dinner at the Dolmabahçe will be presented over the next two-and-a-half weeks, along with (as always) some delightful pictures.

If all goes well, I will also have a few little videos to illustrate some of the techniques discussed, and if you find those helpful, I shall endeavor to make that a regular feature when I perform some particularly new or different task.

For the forthcoming month of February, I will be focusing my efforts on steaming things. Now, many of you might think that vegetables are the only thing you can steam, and to you I say—just you wait! I have several treats in the works, and hope to surprise and delight with the things to come.

So read on, my dear and treasured friends! As always, I welcome your comments, whether encouragement, question, or correction. I am no perfect being, and I cannot always check my faults.

Above all, eat well and be well. Cheers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your opinions and comments always are welcomed, but do be civil... this isn't a kitchen, after all.